Thursday 25 June 2020

The hospital save.

For writing I have been working hard on writing my story and I have nearly finished my writing.
Here is the snippet of writing I have done so far,
Outer Banks 
Dad was waiting. I had no clue what was going on. I was so confused I hopped off the helicopter and ran into my dad's arms and broke down. I realized that John B had no one waiting so dad offered John B a job to clean our  boats that we have.
JJ said that he doesn't know why we were there,after that i just went home because i was so tired of what had been happening the past few years i slept and woke up the next morning,
And that is how the Outer banks started.
After all that stuff that happened we all started being friends and hanging out.

The lost treasure a.k.a the gold 

Meet pope he is our other friend he is really smart and on his way to get a scholarship to university that is is dream 


I am 1 paragraph away from finishing from doing my story.
Thank you all for reading.
Have you done a narrative before ?
Have you made a story before ?
Thank you all for reading,
Please make sure to check out the rest of my blog for more post like this :]

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tallulah I really like this i like the wrting, its so cool how long did it take to write all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Myah !
      Thank you.
      It took about a week and a bit.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post