Wednesday 1 May 2019

Playing with powertoon

What i learnt about powertoon
it was basically like a little slide show / movie we could choose characters and fonts for my writing we could choose different  backgrounds and we could add different pictures and little videos.We could choose from a selection of what type of movie/slide show we wold want to make like we could choose to do like cartoon  based ect we could make like little text coming out of the characters  mouth using different types of speech bubbles,and we could make the text bigger and smaller and swap stuff around delete stuff and you can do voice overs make music go,
we can add in shapes , props , and add special themes
you can choose your speed on hour fast your video goes.



this is my powertoon hope you enjoy :]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tallulah,

    Great start to your blog!
    I look forward to seeing all your creative work.

    Great work :)

    From
    Melinda x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post