Wednesday 8 May 2019

cyber smart

Today we did cyber smart with mark.
we had to do this challenge where we had to find 6 bits of information about him we had to do.....
what does he looks like,who are his friends and family,where does he work, what is his work phone number,what is his home number,where does he live?,how old is he ? only we could find his first 3 bits of information because he never puts out his really personal information onto the internet. And  if you do want to put up some public information you can NOT put up any personal information such as like where you live your date of birth and your full name but you could put up your favourite food only your first name and maybe where you work.Make sure that you know what Private and Public information is. 
That is what we learnt at cyber smart with mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post