Thursday 9 May 2019

The Holy Spirit

Today the class went in pairs and I went with Jennah, we were looking through the bible and we had to look at different scriptures  and we had to explain in the scriptures if the Holy spirit is  the  comforter, advocate or the spirit they could all be different answers.

A comforter is someone who is kind and caring to others when they are sad and they are showing their love.

A advocate is someone someone who supports someone.

The spirit is something that replaces the advocate and the comforter and does the job a bit better.


 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tallulah, well done on sharing what a Comforter and Advocate is. What is the Spirit of Truth, how does it help us do to be more like Jesus?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post