Tuesday 9 June 2020

The bill of right

For reading i had to create a DLO showing five rights that students should have here is mine :
what is Five student rights that you would do ?
Do you agree with mine ?
The bill of right 
The five student rights created by Tallulah.
The first student right is being able to have our own electronics in class 
The second students right is being able to use a ¨ student room ¨ kinda like a staff room 
The third student right is no uniform 
The fourth students right is have no homework 
The fifth ¨luck last ¨ students right is being able to go outside of school bounds at lunch/morning tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post