Tuesday 23 June 2020

RE Tuesday !

W.A.L.T : recognise that people can experience 
God's Creation 

For R.E today we had to create something in nature that we appreciate in nature,
I decided to do a beach because that is something I appreciate.
One of the questions that we had to answer on our blogs were why do you appreciate the world that God has created ?.
My answer to that is because it is so wonderful and filled with amazing things and lots of life lessons,that is why I  love it !!!
Why do you love this world ?
Here is my DLO that I created :
Click on the image to make it bigger :]
please check out more of my blog for more post like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post