Tuesday 16 June 2020

More of my writing

This is my Writing here is a bigger snippet of my writing that i am working on
I hope you like it !
what is something you would add to my story ?
Do you like writing ?
He said ¨hi i am john b i was in a horrific boat accident and i do not know what is going on why is there no nurses here ¨  i took a deep breath and said i am sarah b what a weird thing we both names end with b anyway i still do not know why we are locked in this building but all i know is that we are going to get through this together john b agreed.John b was in  a little bit of pain so i went and got him some medication after that we both went together to go get something to eat the cafeteria was still full of food i made 2 minute noodles chicken flavour if we are getting into detail here and some water from the tap.We sat in my room and talked about our stories and we were trying to figure out why we were here and just trying to get over the shock of all of this mess.We started planning what to do,why we were here and how we are going to get out of this place.
We were all set and ready to plan  but there was no wifi/signal so we did not know what to we were at our last plan to try to escape but we did not know how to we tried everything we could to escape but not one budge was made that whole time.
 please check out the rest of my blog and make sure to look out for more post that i will be doing.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tallulah, cool blog post about your story. It will be fantastic when it is finished. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tallulah,
    This is an amazing story,
    I love the information and detail you put in it.
    Next time you could fix the layout so it doesnt go off the screen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte
      Thank you so much
      yes I just checked that thank you for taking time to comment.

      Delete
  3. Hi Tallulah,
    This sounds almost like a movie plot, Its amazing.
    I cant wait to read more!
    Next time you could change the layout so it doesn't go off the centre of the screen.
    Anyway good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chelo
      Thank you !
      yes I will be sure to change that :]

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post