Wednesday 10 June 2020

My writing

For writing we had to write  a story about anything we wanted we were going to make them into narratives i have recently started mine it is about a girl in  a hospital here is what i have started for my story : The hospital chapter 
All i remember is collapsing and getting rushed into a ambulance,after that i blacked out later i had a dream it felt like it was forever.But after the happy dream i awoke from my heavy sleep and panicked and turned there was a piece of paper and a note the note said  ¨you are going to be safe i'll be back before you know ¨ in my dad's handwriting.


that is my narrative,I hoped you liked the start of it
Thanks for reading.
what would you add to the story ?
how would you feel if that was you ?

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Tallulah,
    I love your snippet.
    That sounds like a very interesting narrative.
    Don't forget to add a capital letter when you write an I in the middle of your sentence.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennah !
      Thank you,
      Yes i just saw that i will go fix it now
      thanks Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post