Friday 20 December 2019

When i set foot on to the moon !

For the summer learning journey activity we had to write a poem about stepping on the moon and all your emotions and if you were Neil Armstrong so this is my poem enjoy.

I start to walk and to talk,
 then it feels like i am on a trampoline but really is this really me ?
It looks like i am on a block of cheese.
I feel like i have finally made it...
But again is this really me ?
A shiver goes down my back like a snake
yes it is really me !

Have you written a poem before ?
if so what about ?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tallulah,

    What a brilliant poem! You have done an incredible job, especially at conveying the disbelief astronauts often feel at finally reaching their goal, the moon. I also like how you incorporated a metaphor “It looks like I am on a block of cheese”. What an amazing visual, I can totally see it!

    If you could travel to any planet in space, which would you go to? I think I’d go to Mars. I’d love to see the Mars Rover, all the red, and maybe even a Martian.

    It would be really awesome if you could include pictures or colours into your post to really engage your readers. Perhaps you could look at these tips for making eye catching blog posts to help or grab some inspiration.

    Happy blogging!
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post