Wednesday 11 December 2019

Donald trump and the Mexico wall.

For summer learning we had to talk about if you agree with Donald Trumps actions about the wall between Mexico and America this next bit will about what i think about it 


I do not like how Donald trump made the wall between Mexico and America that is just wrong.

Donald Trump is just thinking about himself,but people in mexico need better jobs to build a better life for their family and them.

People also need to visit family etc so they are stuck in Mexico.


I hope that one day he takes it down and Mexico has the freedom again.


I hope you enjoyed me talking about if i think it is wrong or right.

He has already built the wall


Do you agree and why ?


Do you like Donald Trump ?










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post