Thursday 21 November 2019

You,who,do,through prayer

W.A.L.T. write a prayer using the You,who,do,through structure.
in class we have been learning to write a prayer using a simple structure.
This morning room 2 learnt about you,who,do,through prayer it is a easier way to do a prayer and this is me explaining to you on how to do a you,who,do,you,through prayer.
First of all i will show you two of my prayers :

Loving God you bless us with gifts of creation, help us to bring peace and joy to others we ask this through Christ our lord amen .

Then this is my next prayer :
Faithful God you fill us with love and kindness,inspire us to care for all creation as you do we make this prayer in Jesus name amen.


So you just have to write you etc faithful God loving God next step is who so you could write you fill us with love and kindness next is  do you could write help us to bring peace and joy to others finally is through through Christ our lord amen.

I like using this structure because it is such a easy fun way to write a prayer.
what do you think of this easier way ?
how do you write a prayer ?
please make sure to check out my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post