Thursday 28 November 2019

Passion project fun

For the past 2 weeks room 2 have been working on passion projects,passion projects are what you love and that makes you happy.
Once you have picked what  makes you happy you have to research about the thing that makes you happy.For me I picked dance because that makes me jolly happy.
Here is my passion project :
Thank you for reading this.
What makes you happy ?
Have you done anything like this before ?
please check out the rest of my blog for more post like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post