Wednesday 20 November 2019

Amazing Math Tutorial

For the past week or so we have been working on a problem solving strategy for a easy quick way to figure out your times tables.

We had to make a D.L.O showing how to work out the strategy to teach others. So here is my D.L.O of me showing you how to work out this problem fast and quick.

Do you do it a different way ?

How do you work out these problems ?

Please comment on my blog and give me some feed back that I could add to my blog post in the future.
make sure to check out my blog to see what I get up to during class time.
Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post