Tuesday 10 September 2019

The story of Abraham and Sarah

Room 2 had to look at the story of Abraham and Sarah following Gods call,
Abraham and Sarah were both 75 years old they both really wanted kids but they were too old
God said to Abraham and Sarah ''leave to were i say and you will have kids ''
it was hard for Abraham and Sarah to leave all that they had in their town behind.
But they new that they wanted kids so they followed Gods call and set off.
After a while Abraham and Sarah were going to give up they thought that they were never going to get kids but then the angels came and said ''Abraham and Sarah you are going to have a baby boy''
so then they waited and waited until Abraham and Sarah were going to give up , but then God said to Abraham and Sarah ''look at the stars that is how much kids you are going to have ''
soon after they had kids.

This is my DLO
Thank you for taking your time and ready this
make sure to look at my blog and see what i get up too
thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post