Tuesday 10 September 2019

My amazing narrative writing.

A narrative is a story that includes the five w's
room 2 have been working on narrative writing for the past 2 weeks we each got to
make our own story we all had really fun with making them ,
i hope you enjoyed my story make sure to check out the rest of my blog.

                 Orphanage
I was wriggling around in my bed because I could not sleep. I opened my eyes and whispered ‘’hello’ to my best friend Laura She gasped and awoke in shock
‘’what is wrong I said,
‘’don't worry, it's just a dream‘’said Laura   and dozed back to sleep.
The orphanage had something wrong with it and I also had this weird feeling so I took matters into my own hands. I walked downstairs with my long nighty and tip toed the headmistress was sitting at her long desk even when you are 50 meters away you can see her long warts poking out of her crusty Skin and her grey hairs sticking up with her pointy nose. ‘’Headmistress’’  I speak with a squeaky voice
  ‘’yes’’ she says with her manly voice in horror
‘’ugh ugh ugh I I I cannot sleep’‘ I said
She said ‘’ come sit ‘’ I quickly come ‘’well listen someone came in not that long ago and they were talking about who they wanted to adopt a nice couple and well they kinda want to adopt you but have a think about it ‘’
‘’well ok  I answered ‘’.



That night I could not sleep I was rolling around in bed I just could not think straight when I was only the age of 3 years old my birth mother left me at the doorstep with a locket   gently left on my tummy with a fresh blanket with the smell of rose petals  inside the locket there was a picture of my birth mothers hand   and my hand
On the locket it said ‘’Mummy and me ‘’ I hold it closely to me every night and wonder what it would be like having a mum and a dad maybe it would be a second chance to have a family to start again.
Earlier that morning, I walked down to the Headmistress office and took a  seat I waited patiently until she was ready to see me she came out  after about 15 minutes of waiting she took a seat on her leather black chair.
‘’So have you made your decision child’’ slapping her ruler against her hand it seemed to be like a threat, some days the Headmistress would be average nice  but then some days cruel and ferriel today i did not know what I was getting myself into today.
‘’I have made a decision to miss ‘’ I said with a nervously with a straight face
‘’’well what is it ‘’said Missmistress
 within a split second I answered, ‘’I want to get adopted ‘’
she looked at me and said ``ok then pack your stuff up child cause your going home ‘’  I  raced up stairs with nervousness  and packed my bags .
I straightened my hair and I walked down stairs tip tap tip tap my foot went while patiently waiting.


The door opened a nice couple came in and said hello the girls smile was a gentle smile she kneeled down to my level and said ‘’hello dear ‘’
Hhhh just a dream just a dream a tear rolled down my face really I was so excited to get adopted in my dream I walked back down stairs and then the door opened How did  the same girl from my dream here she was walking  just like my dream I could not believe my
eyes so I rubbed them and double pinched myself the headmistress came behind me and smiled.
I finally got adopted now that is my kind of dream
to be continued….


this is my narrative picture :





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post