Wednesday 18 September 2019

Interland fun

Interland fun,
Today room 2 and 3 joined together to play Interland where you can choose 4 different islands and they each have different meanings  to keep safe online,the game that i played was this green castle [kind kingdom] game and if characters were getting bullied you had to help them and save them from the mean internet people.You had to collect hearts which when you had to collect them you had to find a character who was sad and help them by clicking the space bar and it would give them an emoji with a heart or a thumbs up etc.
The one thing that was challenging was trying to get up to levels to help the sad characters.
The purpose of the game that I was playing was to save other people who were getting bullied.
I really enjoyed playing the game and helping people on the game to save them,
comment in the comments what you think of the game !


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post