Friday 20 September 2019

How to make a award winning peanut butter sandwich

This week room 2 have been working on doing instructional writing,
we had to do instructions on how to make a sandwich either peanut butter,marmite or butter 
We had really fun doing and we had to make sure that the instructions are nice and clear.
After that Miss Holland would have to make them how the instructions say she made mine and mine worked these are my instructions on how to make a award winning sandwich :
How to make a sandwich 
Before you start you will need these following things :
Butter 
Bread 
Peanut Butter
Butter knife 
Also you will need to wash your hands before you start making your sandwich.


Step 1 
You want to carefully take two pieces of bread out of the packet and lay the two faces of bread laying next to each other 

Step 2 
Next you want to grab your butter knife and put the pointy bit into  the butter and the non pointy bit facing up 

Step 3 
As your pointy bit of your butter knife is facing down  next scoop a medium amount of butter 
Then take you knife out and 

Step 4 
Smear the butter onto a piece of  the face of the bread 

Step 5 
Open the peanut butter butter lid then put your knife pointy bit in the peanut butter then scoop and a medium amount of peanut butter out of the jar 

Step 6 
Smear peanut butter onto the face of a piece of bread

 Step 7
Put the two faces of bread that has the spreads  together 

Step 8
eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post