Friday 16 April 2021

Music

Today for music me and Jennah came up with 4 or 8 animals to create a rhythm pattern with using claps,
we got the app voice recorder and recorded our claps and uploaded it on to our drive and then put it on our google slide template and added music notes.
Each animal is a different beat Horse=1 clap   chicken=2 claps caterpillar=4 claps 
Our rhythm/animal notes that we chose is : Horse,caterpillar,chicken,caterpillar,caterpillar,horse,horse,chicken.
If you had to make a beat what would yours be ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post