Wednesday 7 April 2021

Easter Sunday

 Today in R.E. I finished off my comic strip of Jesus rising from the dead. It was lots of fun and I used Pixton Comics. I loved trying something new. I recommend trying it sometime. I liked using Pixton because I could experience different characters. Once I finished I put it on a Google Slideshow, I hope you enjoy it. 

Summarise the story :

Jesus rose from the dead and no one knew until someone went to the tomb and rolled over the stone and saw that Jesus was not there and then Jesus appeared and went to go show the disciples that he rose from the dead.He showed them the holes in his hand to show that he really rose after that the disciples told the town that he rose.

What was the positives from this ? Jesus rose from the dead and the disciples got to see Jesus and saw that he actually rose from the dead.

what are the negatives of this story ? They were too afraid to tell people that Jesus has risen.

What other ways could the  disciples share the good news ? Got everyone together to announce it instead of telling everyone individually.

What are the main facts in this story / who,what,how,when etc ?

who? Jesus,Disciples,Mary.     what? Jesus rose from the dead.   when?Easter Sunday. 

What were the emotions you felt while reading this ? I felt good that Jesus rose and he got to see his disciples again.

why do you feel like this ? Because I think it is amazing how Jesus rose from the dead.

How would you feel if you were Mary or the disciples ? I would not know how to feel because one minute Jesus is dead and the next minute in the same room but if i were Mary I would feel good.

Have you ever made a DLO ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post