Friday 25 September 2020

Volcano fun in room 1 !

 w.a.l.t to see the reaction of the Vinegar and baking soda.

For the past 2 weeks in room 1 we have been creating volcanoes and learning a lot about them,

We used news paper and glue and a bottle to create the volcano look then used white paper 

after so we could paint the volcano.

Today we took out our volcanoes and sat them on some grass and started the process for the eruption.

First Miss Holland and Melissa filled our volcanoes with the water and die and then after that 

is when it was the eruption they then filled our volcanoes with vinegar and they started to erupt.

I like how i got to see everyones  volcanoes and something that i would change is i would add more baking soda.

Have you ever made a volcano ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post