Thursday 17 September 2020

 w.a.l.t trying different work shops 

Today in class syndicate we tried 2 different types of cyber smart fun games,

we got to meet lots of different schools and one person from a school would lead it and teach us 

something new.

i did pick a path and canva a positive was learning new things and learning to create.

a minus i couldnt really catch up to what they were saying.

I found it interesting how i got to see lots of other schools 

have you ever used a google meet /



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post