Monday 18 May 2020

exciting maths

exciting maths,
for maths today we had to work out this problem here is the problem
So first of what I  did was a went after 300 it is 400 so you need $100
so set that $100 to the side then you have to work how much tens !! So I  just went 70,80,90 that is $30 dollars,now we have to work out the Tens so far we have $130 then  after that I  added the six on from $364
the answer I got was $136
did you do it that way ? if not how did you do it ?
thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post