Wednesday 20 May 2020

Anne Frank D L O part 2

Anne frank questions/DLO Tuesday 19th of may 2020
here is my D L O / questions about Anne Frank hope you enjoy !
have you heard about Anne Frank ? do you know any facts about Anne Frank ?
Where was Anne born ? : Frankfurt,Germany 
What did her parents do for a living ? : the father was a businessman,while her mother stayed home looking after her and her sister  
What did Anne dream of doing when she got older ? : she always dreamed of being a writer 
Why did Jewish people leave Germany after Hitler became leader ? : because he blamed a lot of Jewish people and he also wanted to kill them so they all began to leave 
Where did Anne's family move to ? : Netherlands,Amsterdam 
Name 3 things Anne´s family could not do after Germany attacked the Netherlands ? : 
They did not have time to escape,they were not allowed to own any business or jobs,or even go to the movies !!
What did Anne's family do to avoid labour camps ?:The father was not going to let that happen,they were going to hide ! so the girls packed up all the stuff they had to wear their clothes in layers because the suitcase could not fit all of the clothes.
What kind of things did Anne write about ?: she wrote about all sorts of things,she wrote about her feeling and books she has read and the people around her

How did Anne's diary get published ? : Anne's diary was saved by one of the helpers after that it got published and Anne's dream of being a famous writer became a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post