Friday 21 May 2021

How to make a great blog post comment

 How to make a great blog post comment !

First you want to make a positive comment make sure that whoever blog your commenting on that the commenting is being uplifted by your comment.

Secondly you want to make sure it is helpful give something that the blog that your commenting on can work on next time they post so their next blog poster is even better.

next you want to make it thoughtful that means you are making a connection to the post.\

Show me in the comments a positive,helpful,thoughtful comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post