Tuesday 16 March 2021

Watching the Orchestra video

 Today we watched the video about peter and the wolf in writing today I really enjoyed watching the video.

I felt that the clarinet was my favourite it was really exciting while watching the video it was exciting to see what was going to happen next.

The most coolest sound was flute which was the bird in the video that we watched.When I  watched the video I  found it really interesting the music was amazing ! The video was really great everyone was was focused and intrigued.

if i could play one instrument I  would play would play the trumpet because the sound is  funny and it looks like it would be easy to play and the drums because it looks like a fun instrument to play.

The story was different characters and each instrument was a character in the story.

Everybody liked listening to the music and learning about different instruments that were being played in the video,while watching the video I  felt happy listening to the music being played. 

If you could play one instrument what would it be ?

What is your favourite instrument ? 

Please check out the rest of my blog for more post like this !

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post