Wednesday 18 November 2020

The Mud Run !

 Today room 1 headed off to a mud run at South New Brighton Domain.

we started off waiting for our turn we were all so excited to start.

there were lots of other schools there and each school went one by one to start the mud run.

there were so much obstetrical´s there you had to climb tires and go under nets and go into river.

It was such an amazing experience although my elf suit was not too water proof !

Have you ever done a mud run ?

If so what costume did you wear ?

here are some photos from the mud run :





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post